Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NEW NEWS

New plan:
I want to move more into the clothing design thing, so I applied to transfer to FIT in NYC. This will give me a larger market than DC. Also it will allow me to design clothes with combine that style with my artistic style. I want to combine them into one amazing clothing line. I had to do a large portfolio, and I just finished applying last Friday. I had to construct a garment for my portfolio here are the pictures:


































I included another garment to show the other side of my aesthetic.
Model: Victoria Moutis

MY GOAL:
COMBINE THE TWO STYLES TO CREATE A NEW STYLE CLOTHING LINE (KIMBO)

**by the way**

- THE T-SHIRTS ARE IN!!!! They will be available for purchase within the week. They include the samples below, and two other new shirts! They can be worn by ANYBODY! Keep updated.

No comments: