Thursday, May 15, 2008

NIKE

I got some awesome news yesterday. A long time ago, probably 8 months ago, my friend told her father about my work. Her father is a sales representative for Nike. I met him at a parents weekend at our school. He saw a pair of sneakers I did, and he said he would help me out. Being a sales rep, he was very busy all the time. The offer was nice enough, but he e-mailed me yesterday. He told me he sent me a pair of white on white air force ones for me to do. Along with this he said he is going to a meeting at the Nike headquarters in June. He promised me that he would wear the sneakers to the meeting on June 5th. He also said that by the end of the meeting the members of Nike activewear will know who I am. I am, to say the least, HYPED. Wish me luck.

No comments: