Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SCHWARTZ & BENJAMIN -- NEW INTERNSHIP

So I started a new internship yesterday at Schwartz & Benjamin, a footwear licensing company. They have a team of footwear designers that design for five different design labels. When a design house needs accessories, specifically shoes, they go to this company to have them licensed out. The brands they work with are Daniblack, EQIQ, Juciy Couture, Diane Von Furstenburg, Seven and a bunch of others. It is really excited to be back in the design world again. I spent my day gathering inspiration for their new collection. It was really interesting and fun, especially to be in footwear, something a little different. They know about my little sneaker customizing and they said I may be doing some work with Juicy, possibly. I hope so, that would be really fun and exciting! Keep posted

FOLLOW

No comments: